School begins on Tuesday, September 5th, 2017 for grades 1 through 5
Arrival and Dismissal:
- Day 1: Students in grades 1 and 2 will be lining up outside by the Carlton Terrace door (#7) between 8:05 AM and 8:20 AM. You will have the opportunity to briefly meet your child’s teacher at that time. This is also where they will be dismissed at the end of the school day at 2:30 PM.
- Day 1: Students in grades 3, 4, and 5 will be lining up outside the Orchard Street door (#6) between 8:05 AM and 8:20 AM. You will have the opportunity to briefly meet your child’s teacher at that time. This is also where they will be dismissed at the end of the school day at 2:30 PM.
- There will be no Drop-and-Go on day 1.
- Starting from day 2, all students will enter through the Lowell Avenue entrance between 8:05 and 8:20 AM.
- If you use the Drop-and-Go on Lowell Avenue, please pull your car down to the second crosswalk, make sure that you are not stopped on the crosswalk, and continue on your way as soon as your child has safely exited your vehicle and stepped onto the sidewalk.
- If your child needs your assistance getting out of the car, please park your car, help your child with his/her backpacks etc., and walk your child up to the door instead of using the Drop-and-Go.
- Drop off lane is restricted to live drop off only this is strictly enforced.
- During the drop off period of 8:05 to 8:20 AM, we have over 400 students entering the building. It is important that all community members follow the protocol for using Drop-and-Go.
Kindergarten/ Pre-K First Few Days of School for
- Tuesday, September 5th, 2017: 30 minute tours will take place at your scheduled time.
- Wednesday, September 6th, 2017: 8:15 AM –12:00 PM (lunch, no extended day)
- Thursday, September 7th, 2017: 8:15 AM – 2:30 PM (full day, lunch, extended day)